Build And Release Engineer
LAITEK Medical Software, the Romanian development arm of LAITEK Inc. of USA, market leader in RAPID PACS data migration is looking to extend its team!
We are looking for a passionate mid/senior-level Build & Release Engineer to join our team in Cluj-Napoca. The ideal candidate will have experience optimizing the build and testing pipeline and show strong bias towards problem analysis and solving. Reverse engineering experience is a plus.
- Work closely with developers, QA, and project managers to develop, evolve and maintain the CI and build system
- Perform technical analysis and testing
- Help maintain our test environment
- Support continuous integration applications/scripts in which builds, patches, new versions, and bug fixes are frequently deployed to end users without sacrificing stability or reliability.
- Key contact for development, test teams and deployment teams for CI and build related issues
- Reviewing code for the software build architecture
- Participate in the training of new colleagues
- Stay up to date with emerging CI/CD technologies and find ways to integrate these into the system
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, related technical field, or relevant experience
- Two years experience using C# or .NET Framework, ASP.NET Core preferred
- Experience with SQL, PostgreSQL preferred
- Experience with object-oriented programming paradigm
- Good algorithms and data structures knowledge
- Knowledge of industry standard design patterns
- Experience with source code management, issue tracking and reporting tools
- Any of the following will be regarded as a plus
- Docker (or similar)
- Experience with managing a virtualization infrastructure
- Windows Server
- Excellent communicationskills
- Critical thinking; design high quality, robust, scalable, testable code
- Thoroughness; ability to track and resolve detailed matters
- Creativity and problem solving; uncovering new approaches to discovered issues
- Adaptability; easily manage changes of requirements, delays of inputs or other unexpected events
- Multitasking: ability to perform on several fronts during the course of one day
- Advanced written and verbal English communication
Opportunities and Benefits
- Attractive payment packages, which include support for extra-work activities like sports (swimming, tennis, fitness etc.), meal tickets, private medical insurance, private pension
- 25 annual leave days
- Flexible schedule and home office
- Certifications and professional development support
- Opportunity in joining a growing company and securing positions for the future
- Proximity to the city center
- Pleasant and stimulating work environment with a supportive team
LAITEK Medical Software is the Romanian development arm of LAITEK, Inc. — an industry-leading supplier of medical data migration and management solutions. Our products are proudly developed entirely in-house, allowing us to quickly adapt to the increasingly diverse and demanding environments our customers operate within. With hospitals across the US, EU, Middle East, and Asia utilizing our software, LAITEK is expanding its employee base in response to increasing demand for its signature services and software. Over 20 years of DICOM and HL7 Standards drive our team to produce cutting-edge technologies that help healthcare providers manage their medical data smarter, faster, and above all: easier.
We look forward to meeting you and joining us as we innovate the landscape of medical data management. LAITEK, Inc. is the perfect place for anyone who is excited by unique markets and solving complex challenges. And this drive to take care of those who take care of others drives our internal culture and leadership as well. 360-degree feedback, open-door policies, training and growth opportunities for roles of all levels, LAITEK is invested in the wellbeing of its employees and prioritizes their satisfaction in being a part of the LAITEK community.
Join our team and experience the difference you can make with LAITEK!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as protected veteran.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment application process, please contact Recruiting@Laitek.com.
LAITEK Inc is proud to be ISO 9001-2015 and SOC2 certified. We are an equal opportunity employer. For more information, please visit our website or follow us on LinkedIn.